Monday, March 26, 2007

In Praise of Pastors

(Hat tip to Qoheleth for the title)

Let me start by praising and thanking God for Pastors. They are truly in a league all their own. Having said that I’d like to recognize one of the best that I have been truly blessed to have known and be taught by.

Pastor Jose, I thank God that He’s allowed us to cross paths. I admire the transparency of your faith and your steadfast and unquestionable love for the Lord. Even as you take this sabbatical, your words echo in my heart. “Above all else, do it for the glory of God.”

You are a hero, not just because of your conviction but because above all else, you do it for His glory. Thank you for everything that you’ve done for our church. Thank you for taking the time to share your passion for saving the lost. You, your lovely wife and your adorable kids are always going to be in our prayers. And know that wherever this new endeavor leads you, you have our full support and our love as brothers and sisters in our Almighty God.

Pastor Jose, thank you for being an example to us all!

No comments: